Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where have I been?!

Lots has happened over the last 3 months.

The biggest news of all is that I am now a DAD!! My wife and I had our sweet little daughter on July 6th, 2009. She is an angel. I now know what it feels like to experience unconditional love. We named her after both our mothers and her middle name is after my wife's grandmother, so that's why we named her Mary-Kate Lillian MacDougall.

This was taken a few hours into the world.

Holy smokes is she growing fast! :P

You can tell I can't get enough of her, right?

Ok, last one...for now. Nom Nom Nom.

Vids will be coming shortly as well.

Jen, my beautiful wife, was an amazing warrior throughout the entire birth. In a matter of 6.5 hours after arriving at the hospital it was all done!! And we actually left the very same day too. I gotta say it's pretty rough watching your favorite person go through so much pain. I like to think I did a good job in helping her through it, at least that's what she keeps telling me.

We also moved during this time to an apartment with a killer view of Vancouver.

Tons of other things on top of that and you have yourself a very hectic few months!

I promise to be more proactive regarding my blog going forward. Promise. Not really sure who I'm giving this promise too, most likely just myself, but in any event I will be better at keeping this up to date.

Till next time!